Chain-Rotators are used for the construction of light gauge vessels made of stainless steel and aluminum, very common in the brewing, dairy, cosmetic and pharmaceutic industries. Belt-Rotators are also used for the construction of fiberglass tanks.
The heavy-duty rubber on the Chain-Rotators are desinged to prevent the vessel from surface indentations produced by the conventional rollers. Chain-Rotators Model CWR-20 have idler bogies on the frames bottom. They allow easy tank lenght adjusment and mobility.
Model: CWR 5
- Load & Rotation Capacity: 5 MT
- Vessel Diameter Range: 500 - 2,500 mm
- Variable speed: From 150 up to 1,500 mm/min
- Fix based
Model: CWR 20
- Load & Rotation Capacity: 20 MT
- Vessel Diameter Range: 2,000 - 5,000 mm
- Variable speed: From 100 up to 1,000 mm/min
- Idler bogies on power and idler rotator
- Rail Specifications
- One Power Roll. Includes: Control Box and Remote-Control Box with 12 m cable. Control: Foward/Stop/Reverse/Variable speed adjustment with digital display in mm/min
- One Idler Roll
- Operation Manual
- Electrical Diagram
- One Year Warranty
- For Fit Up we can supply additional two idler rotators. Therefore the first shell sits on one power and one idler; the second shell sits on two extra idlers.
- Wireless Remote Control: With 60 m reach and 128 channels. Control: Forward/Stop/Reverse/Variable speed adjustment with digital display in mm/min
- Foot Control Pedal: Foward/Stop/Reverse